Are you looking for a warm, engaging, fun, intelligent, and insightful speaker for your next event who talks about creating a safe place for Pet Grief Support?
As a pioneering leader in the field of Pet Grief Support, I will provide insight, joy, compassion, and practical tools for grief relief at your next live or online event, tele-seminar, webinar, and/or radio show!
My Pet Grief Support presentations inspire, educate, and change the lives of your listeners!
~ Wendy’s Bio ~
Wendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader in the field of pet loss grief support. She is dedicated to providing a safe place for her clients to express their grief over the loss of their pets.
What makes Wendy successful with her clients is that she get’s grief! “Over the years I’ve dealt with my own grief and helping many families communicate and connect with their pets long after their loss. It’s what I’ve done since I was just 5 yrs old!”
She is compassionate and supportive to all who know her.
Her passion is to help people when they are grieving over the loss of a pet and her larger than life love for animals has led her to devote her life to the mission of increasing the quality of life between animals and people no matter what stage they are in their cycle of life! She has been called the animal whisperer.
She is a Certified End of Life and Pet Grief Support Coach, Certified Pet Funeral Celebrant, Animal Medium and Communicator. She is the founder of The Center for Pet Loss Grief and an international best selling and award-winning author and speaker.
She holds a Master’s of Science degree in Wolf Ecology and Behavior and has run with wild wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts and foxes in her backyard. She lives in the woods with her husband, two crazy birds, her rescue dog Addie and all kinds of wildlife.
~ Media and Speaking Topics ~
- Is My Pet Grief Normal?
- How to Deal with Loss of a Pet When You Think You Are Going Crazy
- Rescue Joy from Pet Loss Grief! The Healthy Pet Grieving Process After-Death
- When Is the Right Time to Get Another Pet?
- How to Celebrate Your Pet’s Life! Creating Pet Funerals, Pet Memorials, and Pet Rituals Is Necessary!
~ Bestselling and Reader’s Favorite Award Winning Books ~
- My Dog Is Dying: What Do I Do? Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing ~ Book 1 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published February, 2016 ~ Amazon Bestseller
- My Dog Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss ~ Book 2 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published May 2016 ~ Amazon Bestseller
- My Cat Is Dying: What Do I Do? Navigating Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing ~ Book 3 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published August 2016
- My Cat Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss ~ Book 4 in The Pet Bereavement Series~ Published September 2016
- International Bestselling Author of Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness ~ A Visionary Leader Cover Author
~ Podcasts ~ Radio ~ TV
- Pet Life Radio – Paranormal Pets
- Pet Life Radio – Save a Pooch
- Dying to Talk ~ Phaneuf Funeral Home
- Edge Radio ~ Author Series
~ Articles ~
9 Empowering Lessons We Can Learn from Our Animal Friends
Dancing With a Wasp! 5 Lessons That I Did Not Expect to Take Back My Feminine Power!
What Happens to Our pets When They Die? 5 Top Answers to Your Questions!
10 Easy Steps for Balancing the Chakra System of Your Pet
The 8 Steps to Animal Communication!