Get Great animal communication Results
Would you like to create an awesome sacred space for animal communication? Are you wondering where to begin so that you can communicate with Animals?
No worries…here are 5-tips on how to create a beautiful and intentional space that you can go to every day when learning animal communication.
The first thing to consider
Is that sacred space starts from inside you. This inner place is that place where you go to receive all your insight and answers. So really spend the time to go deep inside your soul before you begin to create any physical sacred space, which can be in your home, office, yard, woods and/or mountaintop!
The important thing to remember is that no matter where your physical place or places are the intention should come from inside of you first when learning animal communication!
Here are 5-Tips on How to Create Your Sacred Space for Animal Communication
- Connect Spiritually when creating your sacred space. Be conscious of 100% pure light as you send out to the universe your intention to create your space in a meaningful way. This tells your Spirit Team that you are ready to tap into all animal intuition.
- Be Intentional when choosing your space by staying focused and organized. Your intuitive energy will grow in leaps and bounds, which will allow you to connect deeper with your animal.
- Stay in the Present when creating your space…don’t hurry. If you worry about the future or ruminate the past you will be bringing in negative energy. This WILL slow the development of your skills as an animal communicator. . Animals love when we are humming along in positive energy.
- Choose Your Spiritual Objects Wisely when decorating. Candles, stones, herbs, statues, music and objects from nature are all wonderful additions. Yet, be sure that each one you choose has special meaning to you and/or your animal. If you clutter your space your spiritual connection will also be cluttered.
- Be Prepared and Set up a Time when you are going to first create your space. You don’t want to be interrupted by the phone, computer, family, etc. This is your personal spiritual time to learn how to communicate with animals. Interruption sets up unintentional energy and will slow your process down.
Your sacred space for animal communication can have many different intentions, purposes and goals. It can represent different parts of your life. The important thing is to create this sacred space so you are surrounding by it every day and can feel its energy and healing in your life.
By doing so your animals will be lining up to talk with you!